Benefits of Membership
- Option to receive hard copy of Journal of Molluscan Studies (four parts per year)
- Online access to entire archive of Journal of Molluscan Studies (back to 1893)
- Electronic delivery of Society’s bulletin, The Malacologist
- Access to Society’s themed meetings and the annual Molluscan Forum
Personal subscribers gain access to the online archive of Journal of Molluscan Studies and receive The Malacologist twice a year; subscriptions including printed editions of JMS (four parts per year) are charged at a higher rate. Members are eligible to vote at the Annual General Meeting and to elect the Officers of The Society. The Annual Subscription for Ordinary Members and Student Members is due on 1st January each year. The 2016 subscription rates are:
- Ordinary Member (journal online and in print ) £70
- Ordinary Member (journal online only) £45
- Student Member (journal online only) £25
Application to join the Society
Please complete the application form below and send it to the Membership Secretary at:
Dr Tom White
Membership Secretary, Malacological Society of London
University Museum of Zoology, Cambridge
CB2 3EJ, UK
Membership subscriptions can be paid as instructed below.
Membership is for one calendar year from 1st January.
Methods of Payment
We are currently implementing changes to our payment system to allow secure online payments. We appreciate your patience while this takes place. Please contact the Membership Secretary with any specific enquiries relating to new membership.
Changes of Address
Please use the address slip on the Journal wrapper to inform us, through Oxford University Press, of a change of address, or write to the Membership Secretary (see details above).
Orders and requests should be made directly to Oxford University Press
See: Publisher’s information (Oxford University Press). http://mollus.oxfordjournals.org/
Payment is required with all orders and subscriptions are accepted and entered by the volume(s).
Payment may be made by the following methods:
- Cheque (made payable to Oxford University Press), National Girobank (Account 500 1056)
- Credit Card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express)
- UNESCO Coupons
- Direct debit (Details on request)
- Bankers: Barclays Bank plc, High Street, Oxford, UK. Sort Code: 20 65 31 Account: 10970565
- OR National Girobank Account 500 1056
- Online subscription
Please send orders and requests for sample copies to: Journals Subscriptions Department, Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford, OX2 6DP, UK. Tel. (0)1865 267907. Fax (0)1865 267485.
Journal of Molluscan Studies (ISSN 0260-1230) is published quarterly in February, May, August and November by Oxford University Press, Oxford, UK. Annual Subscription price is US$392 per year. Journal of Molluscan Studies is distributed by Mercury International, 365 Blair Road, Avenel, New Jersey, NJ 07001, USA. Periodical postage paid at Rahway, New Jersey, USA and additional entry points. US POSTMASTER: send address changes to Journal of Molluscan Studies, c/o Mercury Inteernational, 365 Blair Road, Avenel, New Jersey, NJ 07001, USA.